State Assembly District 106
Supports universal healthcare coverage for New Yorkers, government reform/transparency, and broadband access in the state. Barrett also supports educating and keeping workers in the Hudson Valley.
Supports freedom of speech, press, religion as well as the Second Amendment. Michael also supports lowering taxes, reforming the tax code, and opposes the state’s Bail Reform Act.
More local election coverage: Your Local Election Headquarters
- WarEagles soar as Lake George-Hadley Luzerne beats Cambridge Salem
- Burnt Hills handles business in straight sets against Shenendehowa
- Guilderland gets great two way effort over CBA to secure top seed
- Pedaling for a purpose: Group of friends takes 800-mile bike ride for a good cause
- 3M sues Florida company over sale of fake N95 masks