State Assembly District 102
Supports securing broadband access throughout the state, modernizing infrastructure, and finding ways to combat heroin and opioid addiction. He also supports a greater focus on providing education for the developmentally disabled.
Supports universal rent control, increased union presence, free tuition at all CUNY/SUNY’s, and healthcare for all New Yorkers. Kraat also supports the legalization of marijuana and moving away from fossil fuel usage in favor of green energy.
More local election coverage: Your Local Election Headquarters
- Gov. Cuomo provides Sunday coronavirus update for NYS
- Albany County coronavirus update, April 11
- Google’s latest gadget that helps you learn more about your sleep to get a better night’s rest
- 4/11/2021: April showers bring cooler temps this week
- Mother-daughter duo believes they found centuries-old pirate sword in small North Carolina town