Assembly District 114
Supports providing greater broadband access across the state but especially in the 114th District. Braymer also supports finding sustainable solutions to provide affordable housing, healthcare, daycare, and transportation for working families and seniors.
Supports funding for infrastructure across the state including broadband access, roads, bridges, sewer, water, cell phone service, and the electrical grid. Wood says poor budgeting and high taxes make it difficult for people to live sustainably.
Supports making broadband accessible throughout New York, opposes the Bail Reform Act, and supports repealing the law. Supports the creation of a Division of Regulatory Review and Economic Growth who would research business regulations that could hinder growth.
More local election coverage: Your Local Election Headquarters
- WarEagles soar as Lake George-Hadley Luzerne beats Cambridge Salem
- Burnt Hills handles business in straight sets against Shenendehowa
- Guilderland gets great two way effort over CBA to secure top seed
- Pedaling for a purpose: Group of friends takes 800-mile bike ride for a good cause
- 3M sues Florida company over sale of fake N95 masks