Assembly District 114
Supports providing greater broadband access across the state but especially in the 114th District. Braymer also supports finding sustainable solutions to provide affordable housing, healthcare, daycare, and transportation for working families and seniors.
Supports funding for infrastructure across the state including broadband access, roads, bridges, sewer, water, cell phone service, and the electrical grid. Wood says poor budgeting and high taxes make it difficult for people to live sustainably.
Supports making broadband accessible throughout New York, opposes the Bail Reform Act, and supports repealing the law. Supports the creation of a Division of Regulatory Review and Economic Growth who would research business regulations that could hinder growth.
More local election coverage: Your Local Election Headquarters
- Gravesite of Civil War hero rededicated after almost 10-year restoration project
- Advocates want prevention centers to combat overdoses, encourage recovery
- 7/31/21: Few Showers and Storms to start August
- Ban on ‘Soul Cap’ spotlights lack of diversity in swimming
- Toy stores warn Christmas supply could be low