Assembly District 113
Supports legislation that would help local farmers grow their businesses, restoration of the Gap Elimination Adjustment (GEA) funds, and increases in Foundation Aid to equalize state funding for schools.
Supports tax cuts for small businesses in the state and repealing the Bail Reform Act. He also supports more school choices and opposes Gov. Andrew Cuomo’s plan for “reimagining” education.
More local election coverage: Your Local Election Headquarters
- Inside NY Baseball: Yankee players at the alternate site in PA get a visit from the Phillies; A look at this week’s schedules
- WATCH: Gov. Cuomo makes an announcement in Buffalo
- Inside NY Baseball: Meet the voice of the Yankees on Spanish radio Rickie Ricardo
- Biden welcomes Japan’s prime minister as China watches
- Inside NY Baseball: Mets weather mishap; Is the championship window closing for one NY baseball team?