GLENS FALLS, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Hands-on learning is tricky during a pandemic, with COVID-19 keeping kids out of schools and away from some learning opportunities. Starting this week, the World Awareness Children’s Museum is holding a summer day camp series to keep kids curious.
Parents are asked to fill out two forms to enter their child in the program, which runs through the summer. Classes cost $150 for current museum members, $200 per child for non-members.
- Sharks cram into Florida canals to avoid red tide, experts say
- Newsfeed Now: VA mandates COVID-19 vaccines for health care workers; Simone Biles out of Olympic gymnastics team finals due to medical issue
- Gov. Cuomo: State teams up with five labs to monitor variants
- Warren County looking for public input on whether fireworks law should change
- Colorado monitoring 2 people after monkeypox exposure on flight