GLENS FALLS, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Hands-on learning is tricky during a pandemic, with COVID-19 keeping kids out of schools and away from some learning opportunities. Starting this week, the World Awareness Children’s Museum is holding a summer day camp series to keep kids curious.
Parents are asked to fill out two forms to enter their child in the program, which runs through the summer. Classes cost $150 for current museum members, $200 per child for non-members.
- Trump’s support hits six month high in key battleground states
- FBI investigating fire set in Boston ballot drop box
- One wounded in Schenectady Central Park shooting
- Bethlehem High School switches to virtual-only learning
- 32 Union College students test positive for intestinal parasite