GLENS FALLS, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Hands-on learning is tricky during a pandemic, with COVID-19 keeping kids out of schools and away from some learning opportunities. Starting this week, the World Awareness Children’s Museum is holding a summer day camp series to keep kids curious.
Parents are asked to fill out two forms to enter their child in the program, which runs through the summer. Classes cost $150 for current museum members, $200 per child for non-members.
- Crossgates looking to fill openings with virtual job fair
- Herkimer Diamond Mines sees boom in business
- Pres. Trump to hold Thursday evening briefing
- 10 candidates vie to fill Massachusetts Rep. Kennedy’s seat in Congress
- Rochester nursing homes using new technology to keep residents safe