LATHAM, N.Y. (NEWS10) – It’s time to start a new family tradition and experience the Capital Region’s largest indoor Christmas event. Wintertime Wonderland is an illuminated interactive walkthrough when you can meet Santa and all his friends.
With intense COVID-19 protocols in place, you can safely tour the magical North Pole, making your way through the ice cave, gingerbread house, polar express, and Santa’s villages for a unique experience.
Krest Winchester, photo director says it’s all about making memories with your friends and family.
“Basically what we want to do is create that magic of Christmas. We all as a nation need some magic this year. So, these lights are creating a nice family tradition. We want people to walk through and enjoy every little bit of it. That’s one of the best parts of Christmas seeing everything all lit up,” he said.
Wintertime Wonderland will be open to buy tickets until December 23.
- Crossgates Regal Cinemas reopens April 23
- Governor Baker visits Berkshire Regional Collaborative Vaccination Site, provides update
- Some healthcare workers don’t want the COVID-19 vaccine
- ‘Operation Safe Stop’; Deterring drivers from passing stopped school buses
- UT will require Longhorn Band to play controversial fight song, will create new band for opposers