WHITEHALL, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Whitehall High School’s interim principal, John Godfrey, started the job on February 24.
Working remotely and communicating with families about getting curriculums and meals to students wasn’t quite where he expected to be a few weeks later.
Godfrey replaced Jeff Keller, who was terminated last year and in early March charged with tampering with academic scoring. Security fixes were being put in place when COVID-19 measures led to classes going remote.
- Saints’ Brees sees playoff clash with Brady’s Bucs as fate
- Dramatic images show bus hanging off New York City overpass; driver refuses drug test
- DC police seek man suspected of crushing officer in doorway
- ‘Reimagine Rebuild Renew’: A look at the 2021 agenda for NYS
- Police investigating after some lawmakers claim Capitol tours were given to rioters ahead of breach