Here’s what they want us to do:
- If you feel sick, stay home and contact your doctor.
- If your children are sick, keep them at home and contact your doctor.
- If someone in your house has tested positive for coronavirus, keep everyone at home.
- If you’re an older person, stay home and away from other people.
- If you’re someone with a serious underlying health condition, like one that impairs your lung or heart function or weakens your immune system, stay home and away from other people.
- Applications open for $1M grant program to improve state parks, trails, historic sites, public lands
- Gov. Scott under quarantine after potential exposure from contractor
- No presidential pardon for NXIVM leader Keith Raniere, despite plea from his supporters
- Getting to watch AFC Championship in person has special meaning for one Bills fan
- Full list: All the pardons and commutations issued by President Trump in 2021