SOUTH BURLINGTON, Vt. (LOCAL22/44) — After being closed for almost six months, Vermont schools reopened their doors on Tuesday. The 2020 to 2021 school year is going to look a lot different because of social distancing and mask-wearing.
At Rice Memorial High School, students will only have four 80-minute classes per day to minimize the amount of movement in the building. Also, all classrooms have been reconfigured to allow for six feet between student desks. For classes that need more room, the gym, art room, music room, and cafeteria have been staged as classrooms.
- Next batch of stimulus checks heading to your wallet
- Remember ‘Me at the Zoo’? The first YouTube video posted 16 years ago
- How marketing impacts COVID vaccine hesitancy
- Empire State Weekly Cuomo Controversies and School Budget Planning
- Twitter asked to scrub account of Rochester principal with sex abuse charges