SOUTH BURLINGTON, Vt. (LOCAL22/44) — After being closed for almost six months, Vermont schools reopened their doors on Tuesday. The 2020 to 2021 school year is going to look a lot different because of social distancing and mask-wearing.
At Rice Memorial High School, students will only have four 80-minute classes per day to minimize the amount of movement in the building. Also, all classrooms have been reconfigured to allow for six feet between student desks. For classes that need more room, the gym, art room, music room, and cafeteria have been staged as classrooms.
- Gray’s 17 points lead Florida State past Louisville 78-65
- Albany County to provide grant money to struggling businesses
- No indication of insider threat before inauguration, says acting Pentagon chief
- ‘Tired of being divided’: Garth Brooks to sing at Biden inaugural
- Super Bowl Experience construction ramps up along Tampa Riverwalk