BENNINGTON COUNTY, VT, (NEWS10) – A Watervliet man has been arrested on charges of Possession of Heroin and Possession of Cocaine after a traffic stop in Vermont. Police arrested 51-year-old William G. Jenkins Jr after a car he was a passenger in was stopped for speeding on US Route 7.
Officers say Jenkins was in possession of narcotics and $4,444 in cash. Jenkins was held on $5000bail at the Marble Valley Regional Correctional Facility in Rutland, ahead of his court date on September 10.
- Patriots set for Sunday night showdown in Seattle
- Kasir Goldston picks up first professional win
- Kasir Goldston set to make professional boxing debut
- Volunteer firefighter dies of injuries sustained battling blaze
- Monarchs Baseball League giving Section 2 players fall ball opportunity