ROTTERDAM, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The Rotterdam Police Department has confirmed a water main break in the Town of Rotterdam on Princetown Road in the area of 5 Corners Road. The break has affected at least 40 homes in the area.
Police said closures include Princetown Road from 5 Corners to Wellington Avenue and Mariaville Road from 5 Corners to Phillip Street. Seek alternate routes if possible.
The Town of Rotterdam Water Department is currently on scene for repairs.
A boil water advisory has not been issued as of 4 p.m. Saturday.
This is a developing story. Additional information will be released as it becomes available.
- Hudson Falls CSD high school student passes away after heroic battle with cancer
- What if Gov. Cuomo is impeached or resigns?
- Here’s what we know about Cuomo’s accusers
- Connecticut sisters separated by adoption meet again working at restaurant
- Massachusetts reopening: No restaurant capacity limits, indoor venues can re-open