RAVENA, N.Y. (NEWS10)-Ravena Mayor William Misuraca Jr. announced water will be sporadically turned off in the village Saturday, November 21 to upgrade a water main.
Areas in the village that will be affected include the Ravena Firehouse, 116 Main Street, and east. It will also include the Hamlet of Coeymans. The village said residents should let their water run for several minutes if it is discolored.
Mayor Misuraca said residents can call his office at 518-756-8233 with questions or concerns.
- Man charged intent to engage in sexual conduct with a child
- Bills legend Darryl Talley talks Bills-Ravens ahead of Saturday’s divisional matchup
- Some Capital Region residents face COVID-19 vaccine scheduling issues
- ‘If it wasn’t my job I would have done that for free’: Officer after surviving Capitol mob assault
- Federal judge refuses to release man wearing horns and face paint from custody after Capitol riot