COHOES, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The City of Cohoes is alerting the public of a water main break on Garner Street that has reportedly interrupted service in the immediate area.
Officials say residents may experience reduced or no water pressure until the break has been repaired. Some water discoloration is reportedly expected, and is said to be normal and not harmful.
However, washing white laundry is not recommended right after. The city apologizes for any inconvenience
More from NEWS10
- Parking restrictions in Albany for the upcoming weekend
- Home sales dipped in August after two months of increases
- Group of House Republicans file articles of impeachment against President Biden
- Lawmakers in Northeast seek USDA support for organic dairy farmers
- Guilderland edges Shenendehowa in playoff rematch