GUILDERLAND, N.Y. (NEWS10) – A water main break in Guilderland has been fixed and water turned back on. According to Guilderland Police, the water main break was in the area of 2280 Western Avenue in Guilderland.
Water has been was hut off between Foundry Rd and Mercycare Lane but has since turned back on.
More from NEWS10:
- Gwen Wright: Candidate for Rensselaer County Executive discusses the issues with News10
- Steve McLaughlin: Candidate for Rensselaer County executive discusses the issues with News10
- Greg Aidala: Candidate for Albany mayor discusses the issues with News10
- Biden administration facing mounting pressure over border security
- CDC panel backs expanded booster rollout: Here’s what comes next