BLAWNOX, Pa. (NEWS10) — WARNING: Tense images, happy ending.
A freight train slammed into a flatbed truck near Pittsburgh on Tuesday.
The truck driver sped onto the tracks seemingly to beat the train.
The truck was cut in half.
The crash sent 47,000 pounds of steel flying.
No one was hurt, and the destruction stretched nearly a block.
- ‘I just want to know why:’ Long Island woman speaks out after horrific acid attack
- Washington DC one step closer to becoming a state as House passes bill
- Dr. Fauci to virtually address graduating class at RPI
- CDC investigating Oregon woman’s death after J&J vaccine
- Capital Roots unveils 55th community garden