ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — In his daily coronavirus briefing, Governor Andrew Cuomo started by saying the curve is continuing to flatten. He said the number of intubated patients is down and the three-day average of intensive care admissions is also down.
New York State saw 783 deaths since Friday morning. He said New York State has lost 8,627 people to the coronavirus.
“It is stabilizing, but stabilizing at a horrific rate,” Cuomo said about the death rate.
- Protesters gather outside Albany Police South Station
- “A pillar and stalwart.” Oldest living American dies at 116
- Attorney discusses Hilton principal on paid leave, hired after criminal offense
- Hudson Police investigating shots fired incident
- Hundreds of North & South Colonie students vaccinated Saturday