TROY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Dottie Stekeur is a maniac, maniac on the dance floor.
The 100-year-old Latham resident is a proud member of the Uncle Sam Sparklers, a local line-dancing group.
She says the repetition of the dance moves keeps her mind “sharp.”
Dottie credits sleep and a healthy diet for keeping her feeling young.
- Virginia Veteran has winning encounter with Prince Harry at Invictus Games, and the picture to prove it
- President of Albany Police Officer’s Union speaks out about ongoing gun violence in the city
- McConnell on GOP’s COVID stimulus bill: Some relief is better than none at all
- Second stimulus checks: No relief deal until after election, report suggests
- Candidate for Assembly 113th District discusses the issues with News10