ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — The Washington Park Farmer’s Market is reopening for it’s second year.
The Market will be open Saturdays in July, August, and September from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Over 40 farm vendors, artists, and artisan craft makers will be there.
The Farmer’s Market says due to COVID-19, there will be extra distance between booths and are asking market goers to maintain social distancing, wear masks, and use the hand sanitizer provided.
Anyone at the Market without a mask or proper face covering will reportedly be asked to leave.
The Market says all vendors are excited to be a part of the reopening and look forward sharing their products and creations with the public.
- Man arrested for arson after Elks Lodge fire
- Trump gets endorsement of NYC police union
- Over $470k donated after North Carolina boy fatally shot at point-blank range while playing
- SU Football players sit out of practice again over COVID-19 concerns
- Lawmaker: Trump’s executive order to prevent evictions has ‘no force of law’