KINGSBURY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Washington County Public Safety officials are asking drivers to seek an alternate route starting Monday July 13 as crews work on the New York State Canal Corporation trail project.
Officials said State Route 196 in Kingsbury will remain closed to all traffic between Towpath Road and Lock 8 Way through July 27th.
Detours are marked and in place to direct traffic away from the area.
The trail project will add a pedestrian crossing under State Route 196 to connect Rabideau Lane and Towpath Road.
- Man arrested for arson after Elks Lodge fire
- Trump gets endorsement of NYC police union
- Over $470k donated after North Carolina boy fatally shot at point-blank range while playing
- SU Football players sit out of practice again over COVID-19 concerns
- Lawmaker: Trump’s executive order to prevent evictions has ‘no force of law’