WASHINGTON COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Washington County has reported another COVID-19 death since Wednesday’s report. The county says the 37-year-old was not vaccinated.
Current Washington County statistics (+/- change since last report):
- Persons Under Monitoring (PUM): 813 (+ 68)
- COVID-19 + Active Cases: 162 (+ 7)
- COVID-19 + Confirmed Cases: 3,682 (+ 32)
- COVID-19 + Recovered: 3,473 (+ 24)
- COVID-19 Current Hospitalizations: 6 (No Change)
- COVID-19 Related Deaths: 47 (+ 1)
The county says 14 of the new cases were in contact with someone who tested positive and the other 18 cases did not know how they were exposed. Of today’s new cases, 12 had been fully vaccinated.
Public health officials say to stay home and get tested if you aren’t feeling well.
Washington County is offering two more vaccine clinics at local schools for this month:
- September 23, 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. at Greenwich Central School
- September 30, 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. at Whitehall Central School
More information about these events can be found on the county website.
More from NEWS10:
- Rotterdam Police: No credible threats made toward Mohonasen schools after social media post circulates
- DNA from rib bone leads to arrests after infant left in trash 30 years ago
- Tom Brady giving Bucs fan who returned 600th TD a Bitcoin
- State Police: Accident causes power outage in Clifton Park
- Saints Shake Saint Rose in Return to Times Union Center