WASHINGTON COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The Washington County DMV is closed for in-person transactions Tuesday, September 7.
In working with Washington County, NY Public Health Department team following a case investigation at the Washington County DMV.
The County Clerk, Stephanie Lemery, announces the DMV office will continue to process drop-box transactions based on staffing levels and will advise on the schedule for the remainder of the week as we progress.
All in-person appointments for Tuesday, September 7 were advised of the change ahead of time.
At this time there are no identified exposures to any visitors to the DMV offices as of the close of business last Friday, September 3.
More from NEWS10
- Tickets on sale for farewell tour of ‘Rent’ at Proctors
- WATCH LIVE: Gov. Hochul updates New Yorkers on COVID-19 pandemic
- Facebook users lash out as police search for man who tried to buy diapers
- Tired of searching for the right phone charger? The EU wants all devices to use the same one
- Unvaccinated Florida COVID patient flown to Connecticut for life-saving treatment after reaching out to 169 hospitals