WASHINGTON COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – On Thursday, August 26, Washington County gave out their daily COVID update.
- Persons Under Monitoring (PUM): 183 (+ 2)
- COVID-19 + Active Cases: 68 (+ 8)
- COVID-19 + Confirmed Cases: 3,074 (+ 16)
- COVID-19 + Recovered: 2,965 (+ 8)
- COVID-19 Current Hospitalizations: 1 (No Change)
- COVID-19 Related Deaths: 41 (No Change)
Since Wednesday, August 25 report, 16 new COVID cases were added/processed, there were eight new recoveries of active cases, one current case is hospitalized. Our Public Health and contact tracing team continue to work through the investigations of these new cases, identifying ten of the sixteen new cases with ties to other cases/investigations (including household spread cases) and the remaining six cases have no identified origin of exposure at this time. Of today’s new cases added, six have been fully vaccinated (four received the Pfizer series, one received the Moderna series, one received the Johnson & Johnson.
More from NEWS10
- 87 new COVID cases in Albany county Sept. 23 report
- HIV/AIDS Marks 40th Anniversary of first US diagnosis
- Tickets on sale for farewell tour of ‘Rent’ at Proctors
- WATCH LIVE: Gov. Hochul updates New Yorkers on COVID-19 pandemic
- Facebook users lash out as police search for man who tried to buy diapers