WASHINGTON COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – On Tuesday, September 21 Washington County reported their daily COVID update.
- Persons Under Monitoring (PUM): 771 (- 53)
- COVID Active Cases: 161 (- 6)
- COVID Confirmed Cases: 3,611 (+ 18)
- COVID Recovered: 3,405 (+ 24)
- COVID Current Hospitalizations: 9 (- 1)
- COVID Related Deaths: 45 (No Change)
For Monday, September 20 case activity, 18 new COVID cases were added/processed, there were 24 new recoveries of active cases, nine current cases are hospitalized. 12 of the 18 new cases with ties to other cases/investigations (including household spread cases, workplace spread, and other school and/or community activities) and the remaining six cases have no identified origin of exposure at this time. Of the Tuesday, September 21 new cases were added, six have been fully vaccinated (five received the Pfizer series, one received the Moderna series).
More from NEWS10:
- 10/23/21: More Seasonable Temps for Sunday
- Fatal motor vehicle crash in Warren County
- After ‘Rust’ shooting, a look back at other fatal on-set accidents
- Albany County COVID update, October 23, reports 66 percent fully vaccinated residents
- Fulton County Sheriff’s Office asking for help-seeking fugitives