WASHINGTON COUNTY, N.Y (NEWS10) – On Saturday, September 11, Washington County released its daily COVID update.
Washington County statistics:
Warren County Health Services reported 25 additional COVID cases Saturday along with 22 additional recoveries. Health Services is monitoring 202 active COVID cases in Warren County as of Saturday, 198 of them involving mild illness. 275 of 292, have a mild illness, while eight became moderately ill, two seriously ill, one critically ill. Six elderly residents with extensive prior health issues passed away, five of them at one nursing home.
All of Saturday’s new cases involved the community spread of COVID. Seven involved individuals in the Queensbury, Glens Falls, and Lake George school districts. Five of Saturday’s cases involved individuals who had been fully vaccinated.
Warren County’s breakthrough cases break down by vaccine, 126 Pfizer, 98 Moderna, 35 Johnson & Johnson/Janssen, and 12 unknown.
More from NEWS10
- LIVE: Dive team joins search for person of interest in Gabby Petito’s death, Brian Laundrie
- Massachusetts COVID-19 Daily Report: 25 new deaths, 1,283 new cases
- First Day of Fall: The science behind it
- ‘This doctor has got guts’: Ex-attorney sues Texas physician who purposely broke abortion law
- 86-year-old dies of smoke inhalation from Glenville fire