WASHINGTON COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – On Wednesday, August 15, Washington County reported their daily COVID update.
- Persons Under Monitoring (PUM): 182 (- 13)
- COVID-19 + Active Cases: 65 (+ 3)
- COVID-19 + Confirmed Cases: 2,969 (+ 18)
- COVID-19 + Recovered: 2,865 (+ 15)
- COVID-19 Current Hospitalizations: 2 (- 1)
- COVID-19 Related Deaths: 39 (No Change)
Since Friday, August 13 report, eighteen new COVID-19 + cases were added/processed, there were fifteen new recoveries of active cases, two current cases are hospitalized. Our Public Health and contact tracing team continue to work through the investigations of these new cases, identifying eight of the eighteen new cases with ties to other cases/investigations (including household spread cases) and the ten remaining cases have no identified origin of exposure at this time. Of the eighteen new cases added, two had been fully vaccinated.
More from NEWS10
- Mass Food Distribution in Troy
- Upcoming emergency no parking restrictions in Albany, Sept. 22
- Body found in Wyoming confirmed to be Gabby Petito, death ruled homicide, FBI confirms
- Just 56% of Americans can name all three branches of government — that’s actually a 15-year high
- Albany Firewolves unveil jerseys for inaugural season