WASHINGTON COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The Washington County Public Health Department reports 33 new COVID cases for the weekend, along with 47 new recoveries of active cases, with three current cases hospitalized.
Public Health and contact tracing teams continue to work through the investigations of these new cases, identifying 18 of the 33 new cases with ties to other cases/investigations, which include household spread cases, workplace, school, or community activities, with the remaining 15 cases have no identified origin of exposure at this time.
Of the new cases added, 13 had been fully vaccinated, 7 received the Pfizer series, 4 received the Moderna series and 2 received the J&J single dose).
Current Washington County statistics (+/- change since our last report):
- Persons Under Monitoring (PUM): 703 (- 128)
- COVID-19 + Active Cases: 138 (- 14)
- COVID-19 + Confirmed Cases: 3,914 (+ 33)
- COVID-19 + Recovered: 3,728 (+ 47)
- COVID-19 Current Hospitalizations: 3 (No Change)
- COVID-19 Related Deaths: 48 (No Change)
Washington County Public Health & EMS Vaccination teams members are continuing to conduct local community vaccination efforts, including taking the vaccine on the road to our homebound community members.
To register for information regarding our community vaccination events or homebound vaccination through the Washington County website registry.
- With Cowboys in town, Patriots seek to earn 1st home win of season
- Voorheesville cruises past Coxsackie-Athens to move to 5-1
- UAlbany men’s and women’s hoops hold purple and gold scrimmages
- RPI falls in yet another overtime battle
- Teen organizes sleep-out in Bennington, urges governor to help homeless