ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – 38 confirmed cases in Washington County’s September 30 COVID update with 3 more people hospitalized.
- Persons Under Monitoring (PUM): 828 (+ 93)
- COVID Active Cases: 158 (+ 10)
- COVID Confirmed Cases: 3,861 (+ 38)
- COVID Recovered: 3,655 (+ 28)
- COVID Current Hospitalizations: 7 (+ 3)
- COVID Related Deaths: 48 (No Change)
38 new COVID cases were added/processed for Thursday, September 30. There were 28 new recoveries of active cases, seven current cases are hospitalized. 20 of the 28 new cases with ties to other cases/investigations (including household spread cases, workplace spread and other school and/or community activities) and the remaining 18 cases have no identified origin of exposure at this time. Of the new cases added, 10 had been fully vaccinated (eight received the Pfizer series and two received the J&J single dose).
More from NEWS10:
- Greg Aidala: Candidate for Albany mayor discusses the issues with News10
- Biden administration facing mounting pressure over border security
- CDC panel backs expanded booster rollout: Here’s what comes next
- Public hearings coming on future Bills stadium
- Brian Laundrie update: Remains found in Florida park identified as Gabby Petito’s fiancé