WASHINGTON COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – On Tuesday, October 12, Washington County released it’s daily COVID update.
- Persons Under Monitoring (PUM): 686 (- 41)
- COVID + Active Cases: 158 (No Change)
- COVID + Confirmed Cases: 4,118 (+ 15)
- COVID + Recovered: 3,912 (+ 15)
- COVID Current Hospitalizations: 7 (No Change)
- COVID Related Deaths: 48 (No Change)
15 new COVID cases were added/processed for Monday, October 11 there were 15 new recoveries of active cases, seven current cases are hospitalized. Our Public Health and contact tracing team continue to work through the investigations of these new cases, identifying 11 of the 15 new cases with ties to other cases/investigations (including household spread cases, workplace spread and other school and/or community activities) and the remaining sic cases have no identified origin of exposure at this time. Of the new cases added, four had been fully vaccinated (one received the Pfizer series, two received the Moderna series and one received the J&J single dose).
More from NEWS10:
- Special Olympics New York Fall Games kick off Friday
- Unvaccinated people will likely catch COVID every 16 months on average, study finds
- Brian Laundrie’s lawyer lashes out at case conspiracy theories
- DEC outlines changes to deer hunting season
- Alec Baldwin fired prop gun that killed 1, wounded another on set of ‘Rust,’ sheriff says