WASHINGTON, N.Y. (NEWS10) – On July 12, Washington County gave a COVID update.
- Persons Under Monitoring (PUM): 0 (- 2)
- COVID-19 + Active Cases: 0 (- 1)
- COVID-19 + Confirmed Cases: 2,819 (No Change)
- COVID-19 + Recovered: 2,780 (No Change)
- COVID-19 Current Hospitalizations: 0 (No Change)
- COVID-19 Related Deaths: 38 (No Change)
Since Friday, July 9 report, no new COVID cases were added, there were no new recoveries of active cases, and no current hospitalizations. For reference, our last new COVID case was received on July 7, 2021.