WASHINGTON, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Since July 7 report, no new COVID cases were added, no new recoveries of active cases, and no current hospitalizations.
- Persons Under Monitoring (PUM): 2 (- 1)
- COVID Active Cases: 1 (No Change)
- COVID Confirmed Cases: 2,819 (No Change)
- COVID Recovered: 2,780 (No Change)
- COVID Current Hospitalizations: 0 (No Change)
- COVID Related Deaths: 38 (No Change)
There is a Vaccination event at the Washington County Fair this Friday, July 9th from 4 p.m. – 7 p.m., appointments are strongly encouraged, but walk-ins will be welcome.