WASHINGTON COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Washington County officials say there have been 13 accumulative cases in the county as of Thursday. Of those 13 cases, 4 people have been cleared of the illness.
Currently, there are 137 people being monitored by the County Health Department.
- Bills prepare for both Chiefs QBs with Patrick Mahomes status up in the air
- Police arrest 1 in Bennington homicide case
- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. is more than ‘I Have a Dream’ speech for 22nd annual Capital Region event
- Troy Police identify victim in suspicious death, now a homicide
- Seniors struggle to get COVID-19 vaccine