ALBANY, N.Y. (NEWS10)- Washington County is reporting two active cases of coronavirus. The total number of confirmed cases in the county is 231.
The number of deaths in the county remains at 13. Out of the 231 individuals, 216 have recovered.
For more information visit Washington County’s website.
- Albany mayor signs agreement for Skyway construction
- President Trump talks Supreme Court nominee, election, coronavirus and football in NewsNation interview
- Cindy McCain endorses Biden for president in rebuke of Trump
- Pelosi announces bipartisan deal to avoid shutdown
- President Trump sets date to announce SCOTUS pick as GOP locks in votes needed to confirm nominee