WASHINGTON COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials said Tuesday that there have been three additional COVID-19 deaths in the county, bringing the total to 13. There have been 187 accumulative cases since testing began, 120 people have made a full recovery.
There are 156 people under quarantine and are being monitored by the county.
- Jahyae Brown looks to stay undefeated on Saturday
- Local activist group holds speak out event to honor Breonna Taylor
- Local woman sentenced to prison for 2019 fatal Malta crash
- Male injured in State Street shooting in Schenectady
- Fossils thought to be hundreds of millions of years old found at Pennsylvania landfill