WASHINGTON COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials said Tuesday that a second person has died in Washington County due to complications from coronavirus. There have been 40 confirmed cases of coronavirus in the county since testing began. Of those 40 cases, 16 people have been cleared of the virus.
There are 197 people in quarantine and are being monitored by the County Health Department.
- NC State earns upset win at No. 15 Virginia, handing Cavaliers 3rd loss in arow
- Woman jokes about unfortunate pre-pandemic tattoo that left her ‘mortified’
- SU star Tiana Mangakahia announces she’s turning pro after this season
- President Biden signs executive order, with bipartisan support, to bolster US supply chains
- Lt. Governor for a day program launched in Vermont