FORT EDWARD, N.Y. (NEWS10)- Washington County is reporting 215 confirmed cases of coronavirus. There have been no new cases in the county and there remain three active cases.
Thirteen Warren County residents have died and there are still 24 under investigation. To-date 199 residents have recovered from the virus.
The county says the New York State Department of Health is working with Vermont Department of Health to trace individuals connected to a manufacturing operation in a bordering Vermont town where a cluster of coronavirus cases are.
For more information on the coronavirus visit the county’s website.
- Body found at Lake Piru, where officials believe actress Naya Rivera drowned
- It’s National French Fry Day!
- SEC Continuing to Mull Options as Conference-Only Schedule May be End Result
- Rensselaer County Legislature voting on Black Lives Matter resolution Tuesday
- Pittsfield police investigate two separate shooting incidents