WASHINGTON COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials said Friday that there have been 50 accumulative positive cases in the county since testing began. Of those 50 cases, 24 people have mad a full recovery.
There are 172 people in quarantine and being monitored by the county. There have been two COVID-19 related deaths.
- As the longest-tenured Bills player, Jerry Hughes is finally tasting playoff success
- ‘COVID sucks’: Patron leaves $200 tip per employee at Colorado cafe
- Child tax credit: Biden stimulus plan could give parents $300 a month per child
- More than 150 National Guard in Washington for inauguration test positive for coronavirus
- Biden’s historic Cabinet begins taking shape