FORT EDWARD, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Washington County Public Health confirmed two new COVID-19 cases on Wednesday.
Neither case is connected to any other recent cases, according to the county, including Tuesday’s confirmed case at Cambridge Central School District. The district closed down in-person classes Wednesday, but the county confirmed they would resume Thursday.
Contact tracing is ongoing for both cases.
The county also confirmed a new recovery. They also added 34 people to their list of potential contacts being monitored; the total stands at 295.
- Patriots look to keep playoff hopes alive as they host former draftee Kingsbury, Cardinals
- Passing of a Visionary: Tony Hsieh, former Zappos CEO, dies at 46
- Walmart announces Cyber Monday 2020 deals
- Two women-owned businesses are making waves for Small Business Saturday
- Police seeking public’s help in locating missing 15-year-old