WASHINGTON COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials said on Thursday there have been 26 accumulative cases of coronavirus in the county since testing began. Of those 26 cases, 10 people have been cleared of the virus. There are 195 people in quarantine.
There has been one COVID-19 related death in the county.
- White House softens on sending troops to states, sources say
- Fatal NYPD involved shooting not affiliated with protests
- Colonie declares civil emergency, extends curfew
- Tropical Storm Cristobal forms in Gulf of Mexico
- Nation’s streets calmest in days, pockets of violence continue