WASHINGTON COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Washington County reported two new confirmed COVID-19 cases Thursday, up to 7 currently active cases and a total of 242.
The county said one recent case was related to an outdoor social gathering held without proper coronavirus precautions in place.
The number of people being monitored for potential contact with coronavirus went down by 3.
No change in recoveries were recorded. No Washington County residents are currently hospitalized with the virus, also with no change.
- Second stimulus checks: Pelosi optimistic sides can agree on new aid package
- Poison control officials warn of hand sanitizer that could be mistaken as children’s food pouches
- Confirmed case of coronavirus at BCHS
- Reggie Gilliam’s success stems from lifelong family support
- Governor Cuomo provides Sunday coronavirus update for NYS