WASHINGTON COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials said Friday that there have been no new confirmed cases of coronavirus in the past 24 hours, the total stands at 227. Officials have reported an additional recovery bringing the total to 212 leaving two active cases in the county.
There are no patients being treated for the virus in the hospital. There have been 13 COVID-19 related deaths in the county.
- Troy mayor and police chief address public safety committee
- LIVE COVERAGE: Trump and Biden spar over SCOTUS, health care in first debate
- What to expect in the first presidential debate
- DEC employs rocket-powered solution to tag ducks for hunting season
- Stimulus check update: GOP, Democrats inching closer to aid compromise