WASHINGTON COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials said Friday that there have been 215 confirmed cases since testing began. Of those 215 cases, 199 people have made a full recovery. There are three active confirmed cases in the county.
There are no cases being treated in the hospital at this time. There have been 13 COVID-19 related deaths in the county.
- Lawmakers hope other teams will follow Redskins’ lead
- Washington County coronavirus update Monday, July 13
- Seriously injured Fulton Co. couple and their family thank their community for support
- Experts say UVC mobile disinfecting system could light the way in virus fight
- Save local stages: Concert venue industry urges Congress for COVID-19 relief