WASHINGTON COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials released new data on Tuesday, it shows that there have been 212 confirmed cases since testing began. Of those 212 cases, 195 people have made a full recovery. There are currently four active cases in the county.
Currently, there is no one being treated for the virus in the hospital. The county has recorded 13 COVID-19 related deaths.
- Tops launches annual Check Out Hunger campaign
- 01/20/2021: Turning windy behind morning snow showers
- Applications open for $1M grant program to improve state parks, trails, historic sites, public lands
- Gov. Scott under quarantine after potential exposure from contractor
- No presidential pardon for NXIVM leader Keith Raniere, despite plea from his supporters