WASHINGTON COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials said Thursday that there have been 202 confirmed positive cases in the county since testing began. Of those 202 cases, 177 people have been cleared of the virus. There are currently 12 active cases.
There is no one being treated for the virus in the hospital. The county has reported 13 COVID-19 related deaths.
- 7/11/20: Still Hot & Humid Sunday with Isolated Storms
- Walt Disney World reopens as coronavirus cases surge in Florida
- Second stimulus check: GOP senators not ready to commit to direct payments
- Albany Police investigating Second Street shooting
- Schenectady road closures, Seneca St. & Van Vranken Ave. starting July 13