WASHINGTON COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials said Thursday that there have been 202 confirmed positive cases in the county since testing began. Of those 202 cases, 177 people have been cleared of the virus. There are currently 12 active cases.
There is no one being treated for the virus in the hospital. The county has reported 13 COVID-19 related deaths.
- NY officials optimistic about fixes to mail-in voting system
- ‘Cosmic Donuts’ bringing out-of-this-world flavor to breakfast
- Man found dead in Burlington alley fell from parking garage top floor
- Driver, passenger arrested in Plattsburgh after car crashes into motel
- The 2-Degree Difference: Vermont’s goals on reducing greenhouse gas emissions