WASHINGTON COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Washington County’s confirmed COVID-19 case count was at 197 cases as of Tuesday. 177 patients were recovered, and 13 deceased.
The county is actively investigating 45 potential cases.
The county’s state of emergency, first put in place on March 16, was most recently extended on May 13, and is actively in effect.
- Assembly Republicans say shootings, homicides have gone up throughout the state
- Police cracking down on seatbelt safety in NY state parks
- Glen Falls, Saratoga Springs, and Schenectady awarded ‘Smart City’ funds
- Schenectady County coronavirus update
- Warren County coronavirus update