WASHINGTON COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – New data released Friday afternoon shows that there have been 194 total cases since testing began. Of those 194 cases, 172 people have been cleared of the virus.
There are 47 people are in isolation and are being monitored by the Public Health Department. The county has reported 13 COVID-19 related deaths.
- Tempered excitement over Indian Bowl staying alive
- Spa Catholic senior catcher prepares for UAlbany
- Jiu-jitsu academy reopens, defying executive order
- Unattended Memorial Day campfire burns nearly two acres, including campsite and belongings
- North Carolina 7-year-old puts on prom for his graduating babysitter