WASHINGTON COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials released new data Friday showing that there have been 191 accumulative confirmed cases since testing began. Of those 191 cases, 133 people have been cleared of the virus.
There are 142 people under mandatory quarantine. The county has reported 13 COVID-19 related deaths.
- ‘Operation Safe Stop’; Deterring drivers from passing stopped school buses
- UT will require Longhorn Band to play controversial fight song, will create new band for opposers
- President Biden pledges to cut US fossil fuel emissions up to 52% by 2030
- Out-of-state students in Vermont can sign up for vaccines April 29
- TAKE 5 ticket worth over $29K sold in Rotterdam Junction