WASHINGTON COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials released new data on Friday in Washington County showing that there have been 176 accumulative positive cases since testing began. Of those 176 cases, 100 people have been cleared of the virus.
There are 195 people under mandatory quarantine. There have been ten COVID-19 related deaths in the county.
- Getting in the holiday spirit at Christmas Land
- Siena basketball legend Tay Fisher helps launch KeyBank Assists initiative
- America’s growing debt crisis sparks concerns for future generations
- Syracuse freshman Trebor Pena named ACC Specialist of the Week
- Gloversville police arrest 1 over shots fired incident