WASHINGTON COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials released new data on Friday in Washington County showing that there have been 176 accumulative positive cases since testing began. Of those 176 cases, 100 people have been cleared of the virus.
There are 195 people under mandatory quarantine. There have been ten COVID-19 related deaths in the county.
- Massachusetts COVID-19 Dashboard: 18 new deaths, 1,236 new cases
- Social justice & economy: Lawyers, leaders talk marijuana legalization for New York
- KeyBank Center hosts NHL’s first-ever joint ‘Pride Game,’ honoring LGBTQ+ community
- US-Canada border closure now listed through May 21
- New iPad, iMac expected at Apple online event, with hint at AirPods 3