WASHINGTON COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials said Friday that there have been 156 accumulative positive cases since testing began. Of those 156 cases, 71 people have made a full recovery.
There are 209 people under quarantine and are being monitored by the county. There have been six COVID-19 related deaths in the county.
- Basketball coach launches campaign to help local businesses
- Bills OC Brian Daboll focused on Chiefs in AFC title game and not his future beyond this season
- Bucs with BA: Arians sets stage for Buccaneers-Packers showdown in NFC Championship
- Schodack CSD sets up memorial for student killed in double murder-suicide
- Bills prepare for both Chiefs QBs with Patrick Mahomes status up in the air