WASHINGTON COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – Officials said Friday that there have been 82 confirmed cases of coronavirus in the county since testing began. Of those 82 cases, 43 people have been cleared of the virus.
There are 146 people under quarantine and being monitored by the county. There have been two COVID-19 related deaths in the county.
- Schenectady County coronavirus update for May 24
- Cuomo: Pro sports can start training camps, campgrounds/RV parks can reopen Monday
- Warren County coronavirus update
- World War II veteran gets 95th birthday surprise through nursing home window
- WATCH: Health experts answer your questions on ‘Coronavirus House Calls’ | May 24